Communication Rights Australia offers a high quality accessible information service with the intention of bringing about informed changes for the individual user and service providers. Individuals requiring assistance with human rights infringements often have complex needs and can be sidelined by the community due to their communication methods not being readily understood.
Communication Rights Australia will provide information through a range of channels and formats and ensure that the information provided will empower the individuals when making decisions.
There is also information provided to carers, service providers and policy makers.
We provide information through our:
- Help desk – telephone/email
- Fact Sheets on key topics
- Pamphlets on services
- Training resources and programs
- Fact Sheet 1: How to access and resolve issues regarding Aged Care services
- Fact Sheet 2: Centrelink
- Fact Sheet 3: Education Complaints Process
- Fact Sheet 4: Application for Funding under Program for Students with Disabilities
- Fact Sheet 5: Ineligible for funding under Program for Students with Disabilities